eXcluded and xoxoxo

Today I am grateful for my husband Darcy and our marriage, and also my brother Artie. Happy Birthday Artie!

I admit that the closest I could come to something musical for the letter X was Olivia Newton John's Xanudu from the movie of the same name. But earlier in the alphabet, as I wrote and then heard more songs on my commute in particular, I realized I had eXcluded some singers, songwriters, and musicians I really enjoy listening to.

So here is a list of some of them:

*Boston   *Blondie   *Billy Joel   *Bad Company   *Aerosmith   *Kansas   *Heart
*Guess Who   *Survivor   *Bonnie Tyler   *Foreigner   *Diana Ross   *Prince
*The Doobie Brothers   *The Beatles    *Donna Summer 

Since it happens to be Valentine's Day, I can throw in some xoxoxo for my very own Mr. Valentine, but also for the many people I know love me, in spite of my quirks and flaws. Including myself. Love of self may be something you have had your whole life. That wasn't my story. Thankfully, it is now.         

Comments