New Beginnings

Today I am grateful for a walk with Oliver as daylight arrived this Easter morning.  I am grateful for the blue skies and calm that greeted us as we walked.  I am also grateful for my family and friends, who continue to enrich my life in so many ways.

I always think of new beginnings on Easter and during the springtime. There is such hope and promise in new beginnings. Starting this blog has already been a blessing to me.  It was a leap of faith and a step into my own vulnerabilty to get it up and running. I continue to do my written gratitude journal daily. (If it ain't broke, don't fix it.)  But starting this blog and thinking about each day's post has given me more focus on gratitude as I move through my day.

Thank you for being out there to receive my daily words.  Happy Easter!

Comments