Keep Celebrating . . .

Living gratefully today, I pause to breathe in and breathe out. My lungs work. I have clean air to take in. I am blessed.

I carried with me yesterday's idea of celebrating little moments as I moved through the last 24 hours.  Here are some things I noticed:

*The comfort of one of my favorite sweatshirts.
*The awe of moon glow in the early morning sky.
*An avocado at prime ripeness.
*The value of experience at my job, keeping me calm when others may not be.
*Clarity of thought coming through during a meditative pause.
*Our pesky dog Oliver. He follows me around because he loves me.
*Savoring the first sip of morning coffee.
*A warm bed and a roof over my head are luxuries.
*Recovery wisdom shared with me by others is one of my greatest blessings.
*Great Spirit/Higher Power shows up even when I forget to tune in.
*Songs that touch my heart and bring necessary emotions to the surface.

Into this day ahead, I move forward. Looking for more to celebrate, I will surely find it.
Looking for deeper meaning and feeling, I will surely find those too.

Comments