Road Signs

Today I am grateful for the laughter to be found in any day, even the heavy ones. And I am grateful for a few moments to sit and do nothing and remind myself what that feels like.

I feel like writing about road signs today. No deeper meaning. No emotional analysis. Just road signs.
The kind that help us find where we are going and help all drivers and passengers stay safer on roadways.

Those roadways range from quiet neighborhood streets to multi-lane interstate highways, from gravel roads to tollways.

I appreciate stop signs, warnings for upcoming curves, indications of how many miles before we get where we are going. What would happen in urban areas if there were no stoplights? What would happen in rural areas if there were no "T" intersection signs?

But there I go, starting to analyze. Road signs are a good thing. Leave it at that and have a good day!

Comments