Here an App, There an App

Today I am grateful for working limbs and the many steps I have put on over the last couple of days. I am also grateful for kind people offering use of tents for shade at baseball games.

And I will add one more gratitude this morning. I am grateful for my new phone. I was due for an upgrade, and my old phone was well over two years old. I am a creature of habit and familiarity, so when it comes to things like new phones I don't tend to get as excited as other members of my family might.

There is all that new stuff to get used to and the new ways of doing things and the confusion of figuring it all out. But I concede that I appreciate the bigger screen and faster speed of my new phone, along with many other functions. That includes a mobile app which allows me to do more blogging components on my phone.  I can't explain it for sure, but that app is why it looks like I have two posts from Friday and none yesterday.  Not a big deal. It's all part of getting used to new things.

I will continue to learn about my new phone and adapt to it. My goal each day is to say the same about life. Learn from it and adapt to today's version of life on life's terms.

Comments