Status Check on Valentine Vessel of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for my job and the kids and parents I get to work with. I'm also grateful for my five senses and how they help me enjoy life. They are gifts I too often take for granted.

On June 27, I wrote about "Canned Gratitude" and the Valentine Vessel of Gratitude. We put the vessel out and within a day or two all of us had put something in the vessel, including the kids. We haven't really discussed it further as a family, though my husband did use it to defuse a situation with me and it worked well. Just seeing it there on the counter and knowing that we have looked in there and know what has been written gives it some good ju-ju. I would say we're off to a good start.

It's important for me to share the practice of gratitude with my family. It means so much to me and has helped me so much. I hope to pass that along to my loved ones and to many others.

I also put gratitude letter #6 in the mail.

Daily effort for daily results. Habitual gratitude is working for me. How about you?

Comments