Finding Sandals

Today I am grateful for a nice baptism for our grandson Leo and for those in attendance. I am also grateful for online shopping. (You won't hear me say that often. I'm not a big fan of shopping in general.)

Several years ago, probably closer to 10 years ago than 5, I found a pair of sandals that I really liked. They went with a lot, they were comfortable, they got complimented. They got worn out. I looked for a replacement pair the last couple of years, but I wasn't having any luck.

That luck turned last week when I found the exact sandal online. I ordered a pair, appreciated the free shipping, and got them in a couple of days. Here they are:


That's what happens when I am sitting in the car with my husband, in line at the car wash. I consider what is in front of me. Clearly my feet were. They aren't pretty feet, but they have taken me on some amazing journeys, one step at a time. More on that tomorrow. 

I look forward to the many opportunities and outfits that these sandals will work with, and for their comfort and blend of colors. 

Do you have a favorite pair of sandals? Bring them out and enjoy. 


Comments