A Replenishing Exhaustion

Today I am grateful for the opportunity I had last evening to speak to a group of women on the topic of gratitude practice.  I am also grateful for this morning's sunrise.

A special thanks to my friend Claire for being a familiar, friendly, and supportive face in the crowd.

I appreciate all those in attendance last evening and the chance to weave in my own story, the science behind gratitude practice, some activities to give it a try, and connecting with others in ways that matter.

I am feeling both exhausted and replenished this morning. In good ways.

Today's quote from www.gratefulness.org is:

"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."
(Willie Nelson)

I agree with Willie. It didn't happen overnight, but amazing things have unfolded in over twenty years of counting blessings. I am not done counting. I add to the count on a daily basis and that is the way it  will be for me if I want to continue to reap the benefits to my overall wellness.

Ready. Set. Count. Just for today. 

Comments