A Random 3 x 3

Today I am grateful for coffee, sweat, and our dog Oliver.

Three things to be grateful for and three reasons why for each.

1. Coffee
     a. the aroma as I open the can
     b. the first sip of the new day
     c. enjoying a cup with my husband Darcy over dinner last night

2. Exercise-induced sweat
    a. the endorphins that come with it
    b. the gratitude it brings for my physical capabilities
    c. the satisfaction of effort and work for my health

3. Our dog Oliver
    a. the way he stretches before we go for a walk
    b. the way he looks into our eyes with his
    c. our quiet morning time together

Three things yield 9 more reasons to be grateful. Gratitude multiplied.
That sounds like a good plan for today. Find reasons to be grateful and multiply
them by sharing.

Comments