Living With Purpose

Today I am grateful for my son's baseball opening day and the experience he is having. I am also grateful for the energy to do what needs to be done to keep a household rolling.

Yesterday I spoke of the deep gratitude I have for each day, considering I have two diseases that have taken many from this life. It gives me the drive and inspiration to live my life with purpose and a goal to make a difference while I'm here. Gratitude creates energy and hope. Self-pity and regrets zap energy and diminish hope.

I'm working to spread the word about gratitude because it enriches life.

I have so much I want to do and experience, so many people I enjoy knowing, so many goals to keep persistently reaching for that it will take me decades to get it all done. I hope I am afforded the opportunities and the time. But I only approach it one day, one hour at a time.

Living with purpose means little steps each day, adding up to big steps.

Thanks for being out there and checking out my blog.

Comments