Daily Work

Today I am grateful for my stepdaughter Emily's involvement in band and for an enjoyable concert last night. I am also grateful for the upcoming weekend to finish out a busy week.

I do daily work on my recovery from alcoholism and I practice gratitude daily. It takes time and discipline, but experience shows that I approach life more calm and patient if I do that daily work.

If you have been a faithful follower of this blog or if you have read one post, thank you! I have posted for 46 days in a row. That daily work has upped my gratitude a notch, which in turn has helped me better handle what life doles out daily. 

I will be taking a couple days off from posting, but I have left you with plenty of reading material to revisit. Have you started that journal yet?  When is the last time you did an A-Z gratitude list?

I would love to hear from you in the comment section.  Thanks and have a good day!

Comments