Letting Go

Today I am grateful for a beautiful evening last night to enjoy my son's baseball game and I am grateful for stain remover--his uniform pants are white. I am also grateful for growing faith.

On my faith journey, I have heard the phrase "Let go and let God."  To me, that means let go of that which is beyond my control; basically other people, places, and things. It also means to place my faith and trust in God, a Higher Force. I'm human and lack power, though at times I think I have more power than I do. My faith tells me there is a force that has the power and it is a good force.

I try to turn it over and proceed with my day, rather than become overburdened by excess baggage I hang on to at my own expense.

How do you lighten your load?  How does gratitude help lighten it?

Comments