When I step into my house . . .

Living gratefully today, I embrace the opportunity to tune into the breath in my body, to tune in to the sense of security and comfort I feel in our home.

The day is barely underway and here I am talking about getting home from work. I'm not trying to get ahead of myself, just giving myself something to look forward to.

When I step into my house after work, I am grateful for...

-our dog Oliver, always happy to see me
-the usual places to put my usual work stuff
-a couple of snack options at the ready
-the ability to go up and down stairs
-an attached garage
-a sense of security, both with location and with locks
-a welcome shift in my energy
-opportunities to be fully in my roles of wife, mother, runner, writer

What are you grateful for when you step into your house after being gone? 

Comments