Today I am grateful for . . .

Living gratefully means keep it simple, pause, soak up a moment. Living gratefully is a choice and an ongoing intention. Here's an easy action to start this day and week--a gratitude list.

Today I am grateful for:

-a warm bed and pillows for comfort
-feet that are stable and socks and shoes to put on them
-the wonder and ease of electricity
-the smell of clean clothes
-a few minutes of quiet prayer and meditation
-being able to move my body in exercise
-reminders of recovery as a priority in my day, my life
-FRESH air
-acknowledging that this late bloomer and slow learner has plenty of blooming and
        learning to do yet, and the hope and excitement I feel about that

Maybe this is the week you start a gratitude journal (or pick it back up), or do an A-Z gratitude list on your commute, or pause at a busy time to just breathe and give thanks for a couple of things right here, right now.

Maybe today is a day to find some gratefulness and share it. Be intentional. Have a good day!



Comments