Talking Table Tops

Today I am grateful for warm clothes and a victory to continue the season for Sam and his football team.

On our recent travels, I saw two random table top tokens that caught my eye. The first was this painted rock outside a restaurant where Darcy and I were eating. Was it left there to be seen by random people like me or accidentally abandoned? Either way, it got a chuckle from me and a reminder to lighten up. Thanks to whoever left it there.



The second one was a fall blossom on a green table, fittingly at Titletown adjacent to Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.  Nice touch with the Packers colors.


Whether or not you are a Packers fan, or even a football fan for that matter, there is much to appreciate about Titletown. It is now a regular stop for us when we visit, regardless of time of year. Free fun in the great outdoors, shared by people who may be strangers to one another but aren't strangers to the unifying nature of a true hometown team like the Green Bay Packers.

A couple of table tops spoke to me and I liked what they said. Little things do make a difference.

Comments