What blessings does nature offer my life?

Today I am grateful for my abilities to read and write and the wonderful world of vocabulary. They all help me as a writer and as a person striving to describe life as it unfolds.

The title of my post today is also the "Daily Question" from the Practice Space at gratefulness.org

What blessings does nature offer my life?

*the changing seasons that come along just when needed
*the blessings of each of those seasons
*like the beautiful artistry of snow on the pine trees after recent snowfalls this week
*the appreciation of a wardrobe that allows me to be properly attired in whatever the elements are
*how nature alerts and heightens each of my five senses in various ways
*the intake of fresh air that helps me feel more fully alive
*stepping out into a wider world that helps me feel both humbled and connected

Those are just the first few that rattled out of my brain as I considered the question.

I am and always have been a nature lover and respecter.  It is a surefire source of gratefulness for me on a regular basis. It is one of the best ways to feel connected to the wider world and the Great Spirit I choose to put trust in.

What blessings does nature offer your life?  Have a good day, whatever nature is dishing out in your locale today.

Comments