Changing Themes

Today I am grateful for each room in our home, for both function and the comfort it provides. I am also grateful for walks out in the fresh, though quite cold, air.

If you are a regular reader, you will notice a new look to my blog today. It's good to mix it up from time to time, and I honestly couldn't tell you how long it has been since I changed the look. I am a believer in the strength of the words being the most important blog component. Still, it doesn't hurt to change colors, format, etc.

Blue is a favorite color of mine, and the water and beach are a nice contrast from the frigid and white world outside my windows today.

It just takes a few clicks of keyboard buttons and some previews. For me, it also always takes a leap of faith. I am a creature of habit. I knew just what to find where on my old theme. The new theme has some things I will need to get used to.

It is a good feeling though to see the changes, to have been able to figure out the essential aspects so I can keep doing my blogging.

When the theme of gratefulness is part of my days, it keeps things fresh and new too. Like a few clicks can change my blog theme, a few moments to pause in gratitude can change my outlook and approach to my day for the better.

Comments

Post a Comment