Got issues? Get flexibility!

Today I am grateful for the rainbow I was just treated to. A real rainbow on the horizon.

I am also grateful for our local library, where I am sitting now doing this blog post. We do have some issues-computer issues. Neither my husband nor I are very tech savvy, but even we know when a computer issue may be a significant one. We will confer with my stepson Arthur and see what we might need to do. Our laptop is over four years old, so it's not like it hasn't served us well.

I was actually proud of myself and the apparent calm and acceptance I have greeted this computer issue with. Sure, it's an inconvenience. Sure, I'm worried about what it may cost to fix or replace our laptop. Sure, it's been really busy and we just didn't need a glitch like this.

Oh well. It could be a lot worse. A LOT. This is small potatoes compared to what some people are dealing with today. Gratitude practice allows me to reach this conclusion fairly quickly.  It also allows me to be flexible.

Flexibility takes many forms. This evening for me it means dropping Sam off at baseball practice, coming to the local public library, doing this post, and letting you know that over the next few days I can't predict how regular my posts will be.

Flexibility. Roll with the changes and challenges. Small potatoes. Big opportunity to flex my flexibility.

Comments

  1. Good for you having the grace to just roll with it!
    I hope your comp is up and running again soon... in the mean time the library is a nice place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still trying to resolve the computer issue, but you are right, the library is a nice place to be. Fewer distractions than I would have at home. I always find gratitude when I look for it.
    Thanks AnnMarie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment