The Simple Things

Today I am grateful for the simple things I noticed yesterday throughout my day. Thanks for the idea Dorothy! And thank you God/Higher Force for those blessings.

I tried to tune in more to the little blessings that fill each day. At least most days for most of us if we but pay attention.

Here are some of the things I made note of yesterday:
*a warm shower
*fresh-smelling soap
*a heated house on a bitterly cold morning
*slippers
*peanut butter and jelly on toast
*pants that fit and flatter
*the day's first cup of coffee
*a comfortable car to commute in
*music on the radio
*ears and eyes that work
*school spirit
*state tournament excitement
*hot tea
*cold water
*homemade spumoni
*old friends
*a comfort level with co-workers
*dinner made by my husband
*BC support group connections
*reading to my son

Start your own list today. Have a good day, just for today.

Comments