Glorious

Today I am grateful for the recovery connections that I have. I am also grateful for the beginnings of green across our landscape.

It was a glorious weather weekend. Finally. The previous two Sundays had been rainy and gray, with some snow thrown in. Last Monday it started to snow in the afternoon and Tuesday we woke to several inches of  insulting wet snow. And it was April 23. So when I say it was a glorious weather weekend, I mean it was a long-awaited, overdue, most welcome, much-needed glorious weather weekend. It was windy yesterday, but it was actually a warm wind. We haven't had a warm wind around here in months.

Some of the words used to define glorious include delightful, wonderful, completely enjoyable. Yep! That about covers it. My skin says it is grateful too for the doses of Vitamin D it got over the weekend.

Weather is one of those things that most of us pay at least some attention to. There is much I love about the weather where I live, but winter weather into late April isn't usually part of the deal.

We spent plenty of time outside this weekend between running, walking, biking, yardwork, baseball, and just sitting. It's been a glorious reprieve. The forecast says a cold front is on the way.

Comments