Somewhere in Between

Today I am grateful for sweat, endorhins, and clarity. I am grateful that I have willingness to continue to learn and grow, and I am grateful for my many teachers and my Higher Power.

Here is a quote from Albert Einstein I came across a few weeks ago. I jotted it down in the "blog notebook" I carry in my purse so I can put an idea on paper before I forget it.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is." 

I tend to be more of a gray area person. I am somewhere in between. But I aspire to look at everything as a miracle. Habitual practice of gratitude has me closer to that than I have ever been. Little miracles like I have an Internet connection. Like when I type, the words come up on the screen. Like fingers that work. You get the idea.

I become humbled. I am surrounded by amazing things, by life in many forms. And there is very little in it all that I can take credit for myself. Very little. That brings more gratitude. If I can't take credit for it, gratitude allows me to thank the provider . . . whether Internet or Higher.

Look for miracles. They abound in this moment.

Comments