WGD Video

Today I am grateful for the taste of real bacon and the sound of some of my favorite songs.

I may have sounded a little harsh yesterday regarding World Gratitude Day (WGD). I didn't mean to. I just struggle with "a day for this, a day for that" to raise awareness. But that is exactly where awareness can start. Someone hears or sees something that resonates with them. They reflect on it, ponder making some changes, and find themselves inspired to do just that-make some changes.

That is the best we can hope for. Learn more about ourselves, keep doing what works, try to change what isn't working, or simply let go of it.

I did come across this good video when I was looking into World Gratitude Day. Consider pausing for 5 minutes and taking in the insights you will hear and see.

The Gratitude Project

Some of the things I picked up with this viewing:
-I am grateful for my breath.
-Let go and allow it.
-A regular gratitude practice is good for my health in many ways.

Give it a quiet viewing and see what comes through.

Comments