Pigskin

Today I am grateful for safe travels and a chance to see parts of our state I haven't seen before.

We enjoyed our visit yesterday with my stepson Arthur and his wife Alyssa. It was a pretty drive and the weather was gorgeous.

It was nice to see where they live and work, walk around some of their community, and later share a good meal topped off with a stop at Cherry Berry for some frozen yogurt. I also appreciated getting to meet their cats, Triscuit and Licorice. 

Our time together also included Arthur and Sam tossing the pigskin around while Alyssa, Darcy, and I enjoyed sitting in the shade. 

The brothers always try to play some catch whenever they get together. Football is one of the ways they connect. 

Here they are as they wrapped things up:


Big brother and little brother who is not so little anymore. The simple pleasures of fresh air, football, and time together.  Thanks Arthur and Alyssa!

Comments