More or Less

Today I am grateful for time to play catch with my son Sam and for his good well-child check at the doctor yesterday. I am also grateful for some time with our grandson Leo.

So I considered this morning how I did with my intensity level yesterday. More or less, I did pretty well. The work day wore me down though, and by day's end things were out of whack. The intensity was too high and so was the exhaustion. That is not a good combination.

What started out as productive and positive degenerated into less than pleasant and nearly incoherent.

Then I went home and got to spend some time with family, including our grandson Leo and his mom Emily. Sam and I went outside to throw the football around a little. Darcy got me some ice cream.

I got back to my priorities. More or less, it was a good day.

Today is a new day, I will strive to make it more pleasant, less intense.

Comments