User-Friendly

Today I am grateful for an early morning run and doing an A-Z gratitude list on that run to get my heart and soul motivated.

I am also grateful for the user-friendly nature of the online questionnaires for the Health of Women Study. It is easy to get to my account and the questionnaires that I can take are easy to access. I have done three so far and they didn't take long. The longest was about 20 minutes, the other two took only about five minutes. I completed each in one sitting, but I have the option of saving what I have done so far and coming back to it later. I can also go back and look at my answers during the questionnaire and at the end before I submit it. User-friendly. I appreciate that.

I also appreciate the chance to contribute to worthwhile data collection and research that will hopefully lead to breakthroughs in causes and risk factors for breast cancer, and therefore get us closer to a cure.

Women over age 18, cancer diagnosis or not, you are needed. Go to www.healthofwomenstudy.org to sign up and encourage others to do the same.

Have a good day!

Comments