The Blogosphere

Today I am grateful for my job and for the variety of people and experiences I encounter there.

I am also grateful for my husband and the level of understanding we share.

This journey into the blogosphere continues to be interesting and inspiring. I wish I had more time to read other people's blogs and comment on them, but I do the best I can. It's a bit of a leap for me to post comments on other blogs, but I push myself to do it. If I want people to post comments on mine, I need to know how it feels and how it works.

I am "meeting" some good people and making some connections through the blogosphere that I wouldn't be making any other way.

Onward and upward!  I would love to hear from any of you out there taking a gander at my ramblings from time to time.

Comments

  1. I'm listening! I just forget to comment...... putting together a little piece about the ordinary celebration for tomorrow....

    Big Hugs...

    AnneMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AnneMarie! And thanks for the reminder to listen, just listen. I miss a lot of daily gifts when I get too busy. Pause. Listen. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    I'm amazed on a daily basis by the connections I've made and continue to make in the blogosphere. It's truly a gift. I wish I had more time to read and comment too. I think we all wish for that! As you mentioned, we do our best. And that's always good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nancy! Though I am not up on all the latest gadgets and social media, I appreciate how technology can bring people togther. Indeed, our best is good enough. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment