Jewels

“The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.”

Elizabeth Gilbert 

Today I am grateful for words and their endless intriguing combinations. 
The sentence above is definitely thought provoking. 

Some of the thoughts I am having now as I ponder this:

Why did it take so long for me to find some of mine? 

How many more are buried within? 

I would have capitalized Universe, as it is one of the words I use to refer to 
Higher Power and to the greater good that exists in our world. 

Does this universe do more laughing, crying, or head-shaking as it watches 
us bumble around? 

What are some of your thoughts as you consider Elizabeth Gilbert’s words? 

I encourage you to do some writing of your own on this question, or on your 
current gratitude list. Maybe it will lead you to some jewels. 

Have a good day and week! I will be taking a blog break until early next week. 
Onward, one day at time, one hour at a time!


Comments