A Couple More Questions . . .

Today I am grateful for our dog Oliver's return to health and for the pleasant scents of various soaps and lotions.

A special congratulations and best wishes to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Dana and Mitch, on the occasion of their 25th wedding anniversary today!

I enjoyed Nancy's Point summer blog challenge enough to tackle a couple more of her questions:

What is your biggest Cancer Land pet peeve today, right now, this minute?

The use of all the battle language. Fight harder. Lost her battle. It implies that if you just try hard enough, fight well enough, you can beat cancer. Oh, if it was only that simple. Cancer is a very wily foe. Let's aim everything we have at it, not at painting a rosy (and pink) picture that ends up a dishonor in many ways.

What one piece of advice would you offer to a new blogger? 

Don't wait to get it all figured out before you start, otherwise you may never start. Start and learn as you go. Be proud of what you learn and figure out yourself, but also appreciate the help available online and from other people.

When things get hard, what keeps you blogging? 
Knowing that the writing process will help me feel better, maybe not right away, but it always does.
Knowing I have readers who look for my posts regularly. They keep me committed.

Write on! Living gratefully.

Comments

  1. "Knowing that the writing process will help me feel better, maybe not right away, bit it always does." I love that, Lisa. And yes, the battle talk...

    Your advice to new bloggers is perfect. It's a learn as you go thing, for sure.

    Thank you for your blog and thank you for reading mine when you get the chance.

    And yes, write on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment