Smiles, SMILES, smiles

Today I am grateful for my family and friends, and especially my stepdaughter Emily on this, her high school graduation day. I am also grateful for smiles and laughter.

The topic of smiles came up in a conversation yesterday. Genuine smiles. Light-up-your-eyes smiles.You know them when you see them, don't you? You feel it when it's your own smile, don't you?

Random thoughts about smiles:

*Smiles are contagious.

*Everyone smiles in the same language.

*Smiles come in all shapes and sizes.

*My smile is one of the few things I've always liked about myself.

*Smiles are an outward show of an inward joy.

*Smiles can lead to laughter and laughter is a healthy gift.

There will be plenty of smiles among graduates and family members today, plenty of smiles for cameras. Smiles of achievement, pride, joy, relief, excitement, anticipation.

What makes you smile today? Give thanks for it.

I will be taking a blog break tomorrow and plan to be back Monday or Tuesday.
Have a good day and a good weekend!

Comments

  1. this made me smile... thank you Lisa. Enjoy the graduation... time with family and friends... and any memorial day plans you may have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment