Wearing Jeans

Today I am grateful for the stopwatch on my cell phone and for the
comfortable nature of jeans.

I have been thinking more about jeans in recent weeks because my son has just started wearing them more recently. For years, he was not a fan of jeans. He preferred the athletic pants of various styles. I would have preferred he mix some jeans into his wardrobe rotation, but I didn't fight it. I knew sooner or later he would want to wear jeans. So when he turned 13 and we suggested shopping for some jeans, he didn't balk. He now has two pairs he's been wearing and I think about it each time I wash his jeans, hang them to dry, then fold them.

All in good time. All in good time. Patience rather than pushing. I could use that lesson in many areas of life.

I am also grateful for my pairs of jeans, the couple that stand out as my current favorites, and the comfort and ease they seem to carry with them.

What are you grateful for today, jeans or other?
I will be taking a blog break for a couple days. Have a nice weekend.

Comments