A Gratitude Walk

Today I am grateful for a slower-paced weekend and for the rejuvenation I find in early morning quiet.

I took a gratitude walk this morning and here were a few things I put on my gratitude list:

*The "warmer" temperature. It's all relative and 21 degrees felt warm to me.
*The companionship and quirkiness of our dog Oliver.
*The street lights.
*A trail to walk on.
*The shimmers and glitters of the light snow that fell overnight.
*Having mobility and limbs that all work.
*Enjoying the quiet of a weekend morning and less traffic.
*Not having to push my pace like I often do on a weekday morning.
*Being able to keep my mind present, versus a weekday when my mind
    is often ahead of itself and thinking of work.
*Breathing in fresh air.
*Our house as start and end point for my walk.

Keeping it simple this morning. I hope you have a chance to take a gratitude
walk today too.

Comments