Some Sun and Some Grapes

Today I am grateful for my job, my co-workers, the students and parents I get to work with. I am also grateful for the week's end during a very busy week.

Yesterday I wrote about "the expansive exploration of spirituality."
The quote below from Galileo is fitting:

"The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen 
a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do."  
(Galileo Galilei)

That is the essence of expansive spirituality. The amazing energy of the sun and a little bunch of grapes ripening. A God or Higher Power who can do all things but still takes time to remind me of my priorities.

Exploring my gratefulness is also an ongoing spiritual expansion. It does indeed unlock the great fullnes of life. 

Comments