Kinetic Energy

Today I am grateful for recovery tools, like patience and tolerance, that help me approach my day on a more even keel. I am also grateful for the smell of brewing coffee.

The "k" word I chose on this trip though the alphabet is kinetic.

Active. Lively. Dynamic. Energizing.

Those are words I would like used to describe me.

Some random thoughts on kinetic today, as my brain is in random mode.

Active. I have always been very physically active and have rarely been slowed by injury or health issues. My worst post-chemo days and the first hours and days after my three BC surgeries were challenging for a number of reasons, but one was certainly that I couldn't be my usual active self. It impacted me emotionally and mentally in ways I wouldn't have anticipated. But those hours and days have allowed a fuller appreciation of my physical capabilities and I take them for granted less than I used to.

Lively. I love a lively conversation. There are several people, who shall remain nameless, that I particularly enjoy conversing with. We feed off of each other. We get deep and nitty-gritty. We run out of time before we run out of things to say. We give each other much food for thought. We validate one another's existence and thought processes. I love a lively conversation.

Dynamic. In motion. Changing. My writing aspirations and inspirations are a frequent source of kinetic energy for me. I keep getting more ideas to pursue. And often when I start to write, the energy builds and I get intense in a way that I love, in a way that tells me "Yes Lisa, you are meant to write. Be a writer."

Energizing. Many aspects of my life energize me. Many people I know and love energize me. Practicing gratitude energizes me.

Kinetic. Active. Lively. Dynamic. Energizing.

All good words to ponder today.

Comments