A Dove Promise

Today I am grateful for time with other people in recovery from alcoholism. I am also grateful for a nap yesterday afternoon. They are always a treat.

I was doing some cleaning out of my writing "stuff" yesterday. I have less space and more "stuff" than ever when it comes to all of my writing endeavors. Things get cluttered and need to be organized again. I have binders, books, and drawers for certain things, but they still get messy, just like some of my writing goals. During this minor cleaning out I came across a little piece of note paper on which I had written down these words from the inside of a Dove Promise chocolate bar:

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
Love, Dove

Two of my favorite things are chocolate and words.

These words ring true and tell me to keep practicing gratitude. For the little things. Daily.

Comments