Validated and Affirmed

Today I am grateful for the poems of Rumi and for warm milk on cereal. Yes, warm milk.

In recent days I have had the blessing to have my living gratefully practices affirmed and validated by four different co-workers on four different occasions. Two of them were within minutes of each other.
Validated. Affirmed. Genuinely.

I need no further proof that living gratefully makes all the difference in my life. It has been proven over and over in these last two decades, in significant and minor ways. What I could use more of is ongoing inspiration to take this practice to a newer level, to keep seeking growth, and sharing insights.

My co-workers each did me a big favor in their brief interaction with me. They let me know that my efforts to live gratefully have also impacted them, reminded them, inspired them. They shared their energy with me, the energy that living gratefully creates.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Validated. Affirmed. Inspired. Enthused.

I will be taking a blog break over the weekend. In the meantime, I will be looking for opportunities to validate and affirm others. Have a good weekend!


Comments