Short on time, not gratitude

Today I am grateful for the feeling I have today about being a voting citizen and for the tasty combination of peanut butter and bananas.

I am short on time this morning, but not on gratitude, so here's little start on that gratitude:

Today I am grateful for:

-the crisp morning air and breathing it in to connect me with nature and my Higher Power
-the same can be said for seeing the light snow cover this morning
-consistently working WiFi
-a laugh with my husband Darcy
-election results that I can appreciate
-being able to greet my son Sam and wish him a good day
-our dog Oliver

There it is. A start on today's gratitude. Onward!

Comments

  1. I am grateful for your blog posts and for my morning coffee and for "the pussers" - my new name for the cat-boys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment