More than just a towel . . .

Today I am grateful for our dog Oliver and the morning walks he and I take together. I am also grateful for the variety of towels I have at my disposal.

I was folding some laundry a little earlier and realized that towels would be a good topic for today's post. There are many reasons why and here are just a few:

*we have hand, dish, bath, and paper towels that we use daily
*a washer and dryer to get the cloth ones clean and fresh
*not to mention indoor plumbing and detergent
*garbage bags and garbage haulers to take away the paper towels
*we have hot water to enjoy a shower before using a bath towel
*I have hands and fingers that work, so I can dirty them and need a towel
*when we wear out the towels we have, we have money to get more

Pretty much any random item in our home could become the topic of a gratitude list.
This one today also helped take my mind off of some thoughts that had already gotten enough
of my energy. Add that to the list.

A special shout out to our son Sam and his teammates who have a big game tonight. Go Raiders!

Have a good day!

Comments