A, B, C, D, E, F, G. . .

Living gratefully today, I give thanks for the Body Boss workout apparatus and resistance bands that help me do my targeted exercises. I also send thanks out to all the people and resources that created these items and delivered them to me.

It seems like a good morning for an A-Z gratitude list, or as far as I can into it with the time I have.

A is for the apps Healthy Mind and Insight Timer on my phone. They help make my meditation practice accessible and enjoyable.

B is for the book I am currently reading, a young adult novel titled The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall. It is a compelling story of grief and redemption. My kind of book.

C is for capturing the various ways the light from lamps throw that light throughout rooms and levels of our home. In those moments, I also capture the other blessings in these walls. 

D is for my husband Darcy and the walk we shared last evening in the warmer temperatures. It got above freezing for the first time in awhile.

E is for the ease I am learning to apply to circumstances and emotions that previously were more about unease. Practice makes progress possible. 

F is for the freedoms I enjoy on a daily basis. I have mobility of body and mind. I have roads to travel and people who help keep those roads safe, 

G is for getting a hug from my son Sam. He is home on winter break and I am stocking up on them. 

And now my list closes and I am off to take Oliver out on our morning walk.

Start your own list. Wherever it takes you, there will be gratefulness along the way. 

Comments