Where Did This Come From?

Living gratefully today, "good enough" sounds healthy. So does oatmeal and fruit.

Where did this come from? As in November.  It seems like it arrived when I wasn't looking.  Wasn't it just last week when my 11 surviving siblings and I, along with other family members, sang our sister Mary Jo home on the deck of a Colorado country house?

Wasn't it just yesterday that my son Sam's team opened their football season with a victory on the new turf and updated stadium of their home field?

Time. Fleeting and eternal. Moments missed and monumental.

Where did this come from? As in today.  I couldn't tell you exactly, but I know it is a gift.

Today I will experience the time passing, the moments as they ease by, as some will, and fly by as others will. Today. That's all.

Comments