Divine Nudges and Slaps

With gratefulness as my focus in this moment, I relish writing time and morning quiet.

Great Spirit. The Universe. Higher Power. God. Whatever you call the power source beyond human, but known by humans in the form of faith and grace, that is the Divine. Divine is defined as God-like, sacred, providence.

In a recent conversation l was in, we were talking about deceased loved ones and how it might be helpful if they could deliver some “divine slaps” to some of us earthly beings. If not a slap, maybe at least a nudge. Wouldn’t it be nice, we thought?

And then I thought some more. I have been the fortunate recipient of many Divine taps, nudges, and a few slaps. (Because I am a slow learner who gets stuck in my own density of thought.)

Divine nudges and slaps can come from many sources. Not just the spiritual presence of our loved ones.  I am sure I have missed many a message. Today, though, I am open and aware and ready to receive. For all of this and more, I am deeply grateful.

Yesterday's mention of messages and messengers. Today's Divine intervention. What will come my way? What will come your way? Pause, pay attention, and find out.

Comments