My prayer is...

Today I am grateful for safe travels this weekend, time with my extended family, and for my job.

These beautiful words were seeking to be written about today:

“My prayer is, let me be a blessing to someone or something today.”
(Jean Houston)

If I am fully awake, paying attention in the present moment, and keeping my heart open, I know there will be opportunities for me to be a blessing in someone else's day. 

These words also remind me to continue prayers in my heart, and to send them out to others.

Some of my prayers today:

-Peace and comfort for my mom.
-That Afinitor is soon added to the Aromasin my sister Mary Jo has already started on and that this combo targeted therapy begins to effectively counter the metastatic breast cancer in her body.
-Strength and hope to sustain my friends Sheila and Dave through a most difficult first anniversary.
-Each of us seeking to do our part to show love and tolerance to our fellow humans, reducing contention and division.

What are your prayers today?  Let me be open to being a blessing to someone or something else today.  

Comments