R and B: Soul, Heart, Mind

Today I am grateful for rest and morning coffee. I also appreciate my sister's reminder to do a gratitude list. I just did an A-Z list as I walked Oliver.

You might think I am talking about music genres when you first see the title of today's post. Actually, I wanted to wrap up my musings on rare and beautiful country. My body is mine alone. My acceptance of that body-flaws, scars and all-is mine alone.

What about my soul, heart, and mind though?

My soul allows me to continue an amazing journey to increasing faith, spirituality, mindfulness.
Soul expansion will continue as long as I do the legwork and ask for help from my Higher Power, God, Great Spirit. All those names work for me. I hope you have at least one that works for you.

My heart takes ongoing lessons in what love really is, and how to express that love with kindness and compassion to others and to myself.

My mind can be my worst enemy or my best friend. It is far friendlier when my body, soul, and heart remind it of what is most important in life. It is far friendlier when enjoying a slower pace of thought, not the frenzied pace that gets me spun up.

When I trust myself and the higher forces at work in our lives, I feel grace and humility. I am in awe of the rare and beautiful country I reside in and am surrounded by.

Talk about a good starting point for some mindful gratitude today.

Comments