Peace Resides HERE

Today I am grateful for a nice evening and clear skies to observe the lunar eclipse yesterday. I am also grateful for my physical capabilities.

I want to send a special "Happy Anniversary!" out to my sister Zita and her husband Randy who are celebrating 30 years today! Wishing you thirty more :-)

In the frenzied pace of recent weeks I have lost hold of peace many times. The only way to return to peace is to be in the present moment. That is the only place peace can reside. Right here. Right now.

Peace is lost when I forget to let go of the weight of yesterday and/or I start piling on tomorrow's weight yet today. My job has felt especially weighty lately. Priorities need to be recalibrated.

A simple pause. A breathing in and a breathing out of precious air. Eyes open to the beauty all around. Ears hearing what is making a sound right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Right now.
The water in the fountain. An engine in the distance.

And the incredible lunar eclipse-supermoon-blood moon I could sit and watch on a beautiful evening.

Peace resides HERE. 

Comments