From Nowhere to Now Here

Today I am grateful for the view this morning as I sit in my recliner and look out our front window.
I am also grateful for my sister-in-law Dana and wish her "Happy Birthday!" today.

I appreciate that my husband Darcy and Dana, his only sibling, are close and have always been good support for one another.

Yesterday I was trying to focus on going nowhere from time to time. Stepping back now and then to pause. I did it a few times in my day. Going nowhere leaves me here and now, in my physical body, in my heart, soul, and mind.

I recalled something I heard and saw years ago from a motivational speaker and presenter. Take the word nowhere. When you go nowhere in the right sense, in the mindfully present sense, you end up "now here."

From nowhere to now here. Same letters, different place.

Comments