Bright-Eyed

Today I am grateful for safe travels over the weekend, and for the convenience of take and bake pizza.

We are also grateful for the enjoyable time with our grandson Aaron and his parents this weekend. He will soon be 4 months old. He has started to roll over and is busy exploring his world in all the ways he can. 

He was bright-eyed and content Sunday morning, dressed in his Green Bay Packer attire, ready to cheer the Pack on with the ultimate fan-his dad Arthur. His mom Alyssa is holding him in this picture. 


Such bright eyes to greet the day, the people smiling back at him, the world around him. Living gratefully helps me wake up more bright-eyed too. Simply opening my eyes with a sense of surprise, because that is what it really can be when I live gratefully, helps me see so much more. 

Lack of appreciation and wonder dull my view and narrow it too. Today I will strive for a bright-eyed view of all that I am blessed to see and participate in. 

Comments

Post a Comment