Words A-Z: A Third Time Around

Today I am grateful for sweat, endorphins, working limbs, and to be able-bodied and alive. I am also grateful for the abundance and complexity of words.

I am about to embark on my third A-Z gratitude list since I began this blog. Doing an A-Z gratitude list was an idea I first heard from a recovery speaker several years ago. I tried it out, usually just by going through the alphabet when I was driving or exercising. I still do that.

But I also like to write A-Z lists and I encourage others to do the same. This blog gives me a good venue for that. Beginning on November 26, 2012, I began my first "The Gift of Words A-Z."  Start here to read that first blogging A-Z. Then last year, beginning on December 13, 2013, I began "More Gifts of Words from A-Z." Go here to start that second and longer blog journey from A-Z.

This third time around will probably be random and probably be a word or two per letter. I can be flexible and set my own structure. That is what I like about having my own blog.

I am grateful for words. They are the wonder, the key, the gift to unlock our hearts, souls and minds. There is such a wealth to pick from. Depending on how parameters are defined and which source a person is using, there are anywhere from 470,000 to over a million words. Suffice it to say I won't run out of ideas.

Stay tuned. In the meantime, consider doing your own A-Z gratitude list and have a good day!

Comments