Taking Actions

Today I am grateful for my earring selection and for sweat that brings endorphins.

Today's post is about taking actions. That is what gratitude is about. Like anything worth doing, there is effort involved.

How is your gratitude journal coming along?
Just fine. Thanks for asking. I write in it every day, early in the morning.

When is the last time you did an A-Z gratitude list?
Just this morning when I was exercising and the other day when I was walking Oliver.

How about a 3 x 3?
How about doing one right now? 
Sam, my son=
his laugh, his imagination, the fact that he still wants me to read him a bedtime story
This blog=
a channel for my writing passion, an opportunity to learn more about gratitude, a way to meet others I wouldn't have met otherwise
Cooler weather=
less humidity, layers of clothes to feel warm in, my favorite hooded sweatshirt

Written any gratitude letters lately?
Just mailed out #12 and #13 in the last couple of weeks.

The above are direct gratitude practices. Here's another action I would encourage you to take if you haven't already. Join the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation's Army of Women and Health of Women Study. See the links below for more information:

Army of Women blog

www.healthofwomenstudy.org

Taking the actions makes all the difference. Have a good day! 

Comments