Random Gratitude

Today I am grateful for blankets and snuggling. I am also grateful for a chance to share gratitude at work.

This morning I am tired, but not tapped out, just feeling sort of random.

So here are some random points of gratitude for today:

*I appreciate the cooler weather, the need for sweatshirts, and a nice walk with
Darcy last evening.
*I am grateful that fall is showing itself. It is my favorite season.
*I am grateful for a long-standing job and co-workers I have known for many years. It's nice to have a comfort level like that with people you work with.
*I am grateful for the recliner in our living room and the relaxing mode it tends to put me in.
*I appreciate going to our local grocery store, running into a few people I know, being excited about saving $40 with coupons, and being physically able to bag and load/unload my own groceries.
*I am so grateful to be back running and that this morning I could start increasing my mileage again.
*I always feel fortunate when I can be outside as daylight arrives, as I was this morning.
*I appreciate seeing my son Sam's face for the first time each day.

Random gratitude. Always possible. Simply keep your senses tuned in to your surroundings.

Have a good day!

Comments