Another Approach to Your Gratitude List

A is for almond milk

B is for bananas

C is for clementines and cereal

D is for dark coffee

E is for plenty to eat

F is for family to share it with 

G is for granola 

H is for healthy habits 

And so on . . . 

Doing an A-Z gratitude list can be a fun and engaging way to focus some energy on what is going well in our days. Living gratefully is about noticing what we already have, and also about creating energy so we can be contributors to others and the world around us.  

I regularly did these A-Z lists when I was exercising or commuting. I haven't done them as much lately. I will bring them back into my rotation of practices for living gratefully. Another way to approach this is to have others that you text or email your list to, or that you team with to complete a list. I'll text A-H, you take it from there, until we're done. 

If you missed it, here's a related post from last week:  Making a List . . . Checking It Twice

Gratitude shared is gratitude multiplied.

Comments