Some Visitors and Some Normalcy

Today I am grateful for mild air and time on our patio, for a book to have a book signing for, and for family and friends who supported us yesterday. The weather was splendid as well.

At the end of the day, I fully appreciated the visitors who showed up and the sense of normalcy I hadn't felt in a long time. Thank you to my sister Zita. We got to co-sign a number of books together and that was fun. 

Thank you to my friends Jill, Kate, Steve and Tonya for stopping by. And special thanks to my brother Morry, his wife Chris, my brother Neal and his wife Charlene. They made the day extra special by surprising us. Darcy and Sam were there in support too. 

Here are some pictures to capture the day:



After the book signing, we enjoyed a late lunch together, walked in our downtown area, stopped in a cute little shop, and walked along the river. We were masked when needed, but also got to enjoy our vaccinated selves unmasked in the outdoors at times. It felt like normal times in ways the times haven't in well over a year. 

The day, the support of family and friends, the visitors, our time together were all enjoyed from start to finish.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

Comments